Job Title: Lead Supervisor
Department: Manufacturing- Production
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Education: High School/GED/Associates Degree
Experience: 2-4 Years
Career Level: Non-Exempt
Company: Tipico Products Company, Inc.
Mailing Address: Lakewood, NJ
The Lead Supervisor supports the manager on daily operations, but also oversees the manufacturing line. Daily work consists of inputting production records into the company's software system using ScanMax (a house computer system) and handling the quality assurance book.
• Ability to walk, stand and lift up to 40 pounds, handle and reach with fingers, hands and arms for extended periods of time throughout the day
• Ability to work quickly, accurately and concentrate over long periods of time
• Contribute to working in a team environment
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment, by complying with rules, regulations and procedures
• Follow GMP practices and guidelines
• Other duties assigned as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to read, write, and speak English and Spanish
• Solid verbal communication skills
• General computer skills
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to learn multiple job functions
• Ability to lead by example
• Must know when to escalate appropriate issues to Production Manager
The Gellert Global Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status.