Job Type: Full-Time
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Career Level: Exempt
Company: Atalanta Corporation
Mailing Address: Elizabeth, NJ
This position is primarily responsible for application support on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and local ancillary systems with interfaces included. The main goal is to support business operations and make sure they are running smoothly and effectively. This position is responsible for managing ERP and related tickets and change requests with prioritization, tracking, and escalation. The position delivers these objectives by collaborating with internal, external, local and global resources.
Essential Functions and projects:
• Collaborates with internal, external, local resources on ERP and related support.
• Actively participates in ERP implementation or Change Request (CRs).
• Collaborates with business to fully understand business processes, identify business issues, and recommend opportunities for improvement.
• Understands business processes and ERP core functions to troubleshoot.
• Responsible for documentation and knowledge transfers.
• Responsible for change management and communication.
• Works flexible hours and weekends to meet business/customer needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong understanding of business systems and processes.
• Must excel in supporting at least 2-3 key functions:
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to explore fast and creative workarounds under urgent and high-pressure situations.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in information technology, computer science or related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of ERP experience and business process experience.
• Excellent team player and communicator.
• Builds quality into all aspects of work.
Internal and External Contacts/Relationships
• Internal: Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with team members (including contractors), colleagues at all levels, including office and field personnel, executive team, customers and vendors.
• External: Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with contractors, vendors, 3rd party providers, and customers via sales contacts.
• Treat all interactions with a "Customer Service" focus and strive to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
• The individual must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to perform computer responsibilities.
• The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit while performing the duties of this job,
• The employee must have the ability to use hands and fingers; ability to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; ability to reach with hands and arms; ability speak and hear.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel by car or public transportation as needed.
The Gellert Global Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.